Sunday 3 January 2021

December Daily Collage - Completed

Hello, first of all I want to wish you a happy, peaceful and safe 2021. I took a break from blogging and posting on social media. I hadn't planned to, it just happened. And the only crafty project I played with over the festive period was this, my December Daily Collage in an altered book (see this blog post). I have so enjoyed this project, it was fun to just have a play.

I have filmed a flip through of the book and you can jump to that here.
 

I have to say I am thoroughly enjoying collage. I think it's because anything goes! It doesn't need to make sense, although it can if you want. It's also a great way to use up remnants of paper and the odd sticker left on a sheet.

My book is now taking pride of place on my shelf.

1 comments:

Janette said...

Happy new year Liz its nice to see this post, your book deserves pride of place its fabulous, I am hoping this year to get on with this sort of thing, I have been collecting stash for so long and it needs using,lets face it we all have time now.
Take care.xx