Sunday 20 December 2020

Thanks

Hello. Call me old fashioned but I think it's still lovely to send a little note to say thanks, especially in these strange and horrible times. A little cheery, hand written note popping through the letter box would certainly brighten anyones day and would be a wonderful way to show how grateful you are for that gift, bunch of flowers or just for being a good friend.

I used 'Wreath Rascals' stamp set by Tracey Hey (link in my side bar) and coloured using my Distress Markers. I added some red sequins for a touch of bling.

 

9 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful card.

Liz said...

Beautiful card Liz, what a lovely wreath. I agree with you, it's always lovely to send/receive a handwritten thank you note. It's a shame more children aren't encouraged to write them these days. xx

Glennis F said...

So pretty, Liz

Carole said...

What a lovely wreath you have created n this Thank you card...I a sure whoever receives it will be delighted with it Liz. Hope you have a reasonable Christmas Take care and stay safe xx

Janette said...

Hi Liz, this is really beautiful and I love a thankyou note, it makes sense to me somehow.
Hope you enjoy your Christmas, it will be different for us all but worth it.xx

Lorraine said...

What a gorgeous Thank you card. I love the stamp, it's so pretty.
Wishing you a happy Christmas
Lorraine x

Shabneez said...

Such a pretty creation Liz and yes I agree you can't beat a handmade note. I even get the boys to make their own! Shabneez x

Craftychris said...

I hope you had a lovely Christmas! I adore your beautiful thank you card. I have this stamp set but haven't used it yet, I think I must! Take care and stay safe xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is beautodully done