Monday 7 December 2020

December Daily Collage

Hello. Today I want to share my December Daily Collage book with you. In previous years I have recorded my December in a Simple Stories album using pocket pages to display daily photographs of places and memories. Well, for obvious reasons that's not happening this year! So, I have decided to follow the daily prompts provided by 49 Dragonflies over on YouTube. 

I have filmed a flip through of my first six pages and a 'how to' for today's page, the seventh. You can find it over on my channel here.

Here is my intro' page - 

The book I am using already has a great cover. I simply added the 2020 and some recycled sari ribbon as a closure. The book has been altered inside, watch the video to see how! 

I will be back with updates, hopefully weekly, on how my book is coming along.

1 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

I always enjoy seeing your journal spreads, Liz! These are gorgeous! I like the Collage idea!