Thursday 3 December 2020

Merry Christmas

Hello. After using the goodies from my November Sweet Treat Box to decorate my Christmas Planner (blog post here) I still had enough stash left to make these cards. Considering they were made from 'leftovers' I'm pretty pleased with how they turned out!

For the top card I used my papers and branch stamp - fussy cut, a white feather, a wooden tree and some sequins. The only item not from the box is my little bit of ribbon through the tag. For the second card I fussy cut two of the poinsettias from the papers and layered them up. And again, added a feather wooden hat, snowflake and sequins.

And here you can see all the dimension.

Well, my December box has just popped through the letter box so I'm off to have a play. It's not Christmas themed and that suits me perfectly. I'll share what is in my box very soon.

5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

They look great! Jo x

Glennis F said...

They look wonderful, Liz

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow so beautiful, love them

Janette said...

Both are really gorgeous and festive Liz, beautiful cards.xx

Shabneez said...

I love it when I can use up an entire collection Liz. These are beautiful creations. Shabneez x