Thursday 26 November 2020

Collage Booklet - ABstudio

Hello. Brrrr, frosty morning here but makes a nice change from the wind and rain! I've been having a play with my new ABstudios goodies (my haul video is here). I've made a little collage booklet, I'm calling it a collage booklet as I don't think it's mixed media as I didn't use any paints and stuff. And I'm not calling it a journal as I'm not going to write in it! Anyway, who cares what it's called I had loads of fun putting it together.

The papers lend themselves to fussy cutting, so that's what I did. Loads of fussy cutting! Once all the pages were filled with the gorgeous papers I added some texture. Some pompom trim, seam binding, lace and cheesecloth. I even got my jar of buttons out, and it's been a while since I did that!

There is a full flip through of my booklet here over on my YouTube channel.

ABstudios goodies are available over at Paper, Pen and Plan, quote LIZ10 for 10% off.

1 comments:

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Oh My Goodness! This is so damn cute.
Love all your fussy cutting - oh yes, you must have patience! ;-)
And the bright pops of colour on the pom poms is delicious.
xxx