Friday 13 November 2020

Planning Christmas 2020

Hello. The first step in planning anything is decorating a notebook! To hold my plans for this year I chose a smaller notebook than my travellers journal cover. This means I can easily take my plans and lists out and about with me! I used loads of stash from my November Sweet Treat Box on the small notebook. 

I have filmed a flip through and you can find it over on my YouTube channel here.


Here's a peek inside. I used a mix of alphabet stickers from my stash - feels good to use some up!

I always find it really handy to have a monthly overview. I just hand drew the boxes, I love the effect of them not being perfect. The twigs on the edges and also on my tag bookmark is a stamp and is available here (quote LIZ10 for 10% off).

I made this acetate divider last year and still love it! The journal below is all set for recording my December memories. I normally give December a Simple Stories album all to itself but I have a feeling there may not be the same amount of memories to record this year!

2 comments:

Janette said...

Liz it's gorgeous it really is.x

Liz said...

What a super project Liz, so much detail. xx