Tuesday 24 November 2020

I'm A Guest Elf!

Hello. I'm chuffed to bits to be a guest elf over at the Christmas Kickstart Challenge. Jo has been a fellow blogger (Just A Dotty Pudding is her blog) for many years and started this challenge to help us all get organised for the big day!

 The challenge for this two weeks is 'Twas The Night Before Christmas so, of course, I had to use some cute mice by Penny Black.

 I'd love if you could pop over to the challenge blog and say hi. 

I'll see you there!

7 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Hi Liz, so happy to have you as guest elf for this challenge! Your card is just adorable and I'm swooning over your colouring. Hope we get lots of players! Jo x

Carole said...

Beautiful card Liz and a lovely scene you have created with those cute mice.xx

Craftychris said...

Congratulations on going guest designer! Your card is absolutely gorgeous and so cute. Take care and stay safe xxx

Shabneez said...

Gorgeous creation Liz! Shabneez x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

This is just the cutest. I have this stamp and it's one of my favs.
I love how you have cut out and popped up those mice and lantern.
Genius xxx

Trina P. said...

Congratulations on being guest elf. Your trio of mice is adorable. Your card is beautiful.

Jules said...

Hi Liz

Stranger alert!

So lovely to see you "guest elfing" with Jo .. .. your card is gorgeous. Love your background die. It is just perfect for displaying your cute Penny Black image.

Hope all is good with you.

Love Jules xx