Sunday 1 November 2020

Snowy Happy Christmas

Hello. It's the first day of November and I thought it might be an idea to start making some Christmas cards! I have used an old faithful stamp called Snowy by Penny Black. It's a sort of tradition that I use Snowy and hubby says 'no, not another year of Snowy's'. Maybe this year I'll only use him once!

I have filmed a step by step 'how to' video for this card and I'd love if you could take a look and maybe give me a wee thumbs up! You can find the video here.

Take care and stay safe.

4 comments:

Janette said...

I love tradition and I love snowy, he is so cute and I love your card.xx

Glennis F said...

Love your card Liz, and Snowy is a favourite of mine too

Lee said...

Awww,bet he loves him really.Always been a Huge penny black fan and he is one of my fav stamps.I hardly ever make cards these days,but have kept all my stamps.Love this card so pretty.xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

He is a fave of mine and I love the red and blue