Friday 23 October 2020

Mixed Media Tags

Hello. I've been having a bit of a mixed media play. Tags are always a good option to try out some new stash on a small scale! On the backgrounds of both tags I used Speckled Egg Distress Spray Stain and Tea Dye Distress Marker. I think these two colours go together well for a sort of vintage look. 

The butterfly on the girl tag was printed on acetate, coloured and fussy cut. I also added some gold foil to the girl tag. The butterfly tag has muslin and flowers from this month's Sweet Treat Box. I added some Speckled Egg and Tea Dye to them - I love the way they have turned out!

The stash I have mentioned is available from Paper, Pen and Plan over on Etsy

Quote LIZ10 for 10% off.

2 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These are fab

Lee said...

These really are Stunning.Always loved Tags.Beautiful design and colour combo.xx