Wednesday 14 October 2020

Dotty About You

Hello. I have a very quick and easy card card to share today. And although quick and easy, I think it has the super cute, bright and fresh look that I love. I used two stamp sets, both by Tracey Hey at Alpaca Pals. The background is from the Beautiful Chaos set and the cute creatures are from the Domino set. 

You get a full set of dot stamps so that you can make the domino's any combination of numbers. How cool is that? I chose a four and a one and a four and a two for no particular reason but you could use the dots to signify a special birthday or anniversary.

Stay safe and well.

5 comments:

Carole said...

I think this is fabulous Liz and what super stamps. Your design is great and you have made a card that is so attractive and different...what a good imagination you have! xx

Dotty Jo said...

Your card is adorable, Liz! I nearly bought this set myself, but went for a different one in the end. May have to go back again and grab it after seeing this, Jo x

Shabneez said...

Just adorable Liz - love the soft colours. Shabneez x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is so cute

Lee said...

Soooo pretty.xx