Saturday 3 October 2020

Happiest of Birthdays/Magazine Feature

Hello, I'm back from my holiday! We spent a very relaxing, chilled week in Dumfries and Galloway. A dog friendly cottage called The Wee Dug Hoose. I will share more about it once my pics are printed and and our adventures are journaled! 

It's world cardmaking day, so to mark the occasion I have made a card. The cat stamp is from a Penny Black set called Hello Friend and the sentiment is from the Hand Drawn Happiness set by Lil' Inker Designs.

The latest issue of Papercraft Essentials has hit the shops, and I'm so chuffed one of my cards from my feature is taking centre stage on the front cover, always a thrill. The mag' is full of gorgeous inspiration and the cover gift is an RSPB luxury cardmaking kit.

My feature is all about using the kit to make quick makes.....

10 comments:

Marianne said...

Such a happy card, Liz. also love your cat prop! Congrats on being featured on the cover. I wonder if you’re checking out the magazine display in the shops? I know I would lol.
Marianne x

Carole said...

Lovely card Liz...great co-ordination and what a super sentiment.xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Liz, love the design and the fab PB stamp
Lorraine x

Claire said...

Glad you had a fabulous time. The card looks great
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Aunty Sue said...

Glad you had a good break and your card is fab love the stamps and great feature in the mag

Liz said...

Wonderful card Liz, I love everything about it. xx

Shabneez said...

Pleased to hear you had a good break - lovely cards! Shabneez x

Janette said...

I am jut=st catching up on comments Liz, this is such a sweet card and your mag piece is fab, well done.xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Congrats on the mag feature. I love your cute PB card

Lee said...

Adorable cheery card.x