Friday 9 October 2020

Nature Journal - part 14


Hello. I have another entry in my Nature Journal to share. This time it's a vintage collage page filled with gorgeous items from Petals and Papier. I discovered this Etsy shop whilst browsing through Instagram. I ordered the Vintage Ephemera Pack on Tuesday and it popped through the letter box yesterday! Super fast delivery. The contents of the box are exactly what I wanted and I can't wait to use it all in various journals and planners. 
 
Here are a just a few pics to give you a flavour of what was in the pack but if you are curious and want to see the full pack I filmed an unboxing here

You will see from the video how beautifully it was packaged, love all the little details and personal touches.


Pages and pages of vintage maps, illustrations, handmade and Japanese papers.

And a selection of tags, collectable cards, stamps, tickets and more.

Here's a closer look at my page....

4 comments:

Janette said...

Hiya Liz, wow this is looking wonderful, you can certainly put a journal together and I love all the ephemera, thats a real bundle.x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely page, such gorgeous texture

Wendy L said...

Love your pages. I love journals, xxx

Lee said...

you have such a talent of putting things together.Love this so much.x