Thursday 28 January 2021

Prima Mixed Media Book - part 4

Hello. I have two pages to share in my Prima Mixed Media Book. The two pages could not be more different but I guess that's the fun of mixed media! The page above takes Lennon/McCartney lyrics as inspiration. All the ephemera has been fussy cut from The Crafters Bundle 12x12 paper set. I love this set, you get a full page of butterflies, florals, leaves, postcards, steampunk, frames and old photos. 

You can buy the goodies here, and quote LIZ10 for 10% off - 

Crafters Bundle ABStudio 

I shared the page below on social media but for some reason didn't do a blog post to share here. It features the donkey and leaves from the All Ears stamp set by Tracey Hey. The background is a napkin and some stencilled texture paste.

1 comments:

Shabneez said...

Two very different but beautiful pages Liz. I love them both. Shabneez x