Saturday 30 January 2021

Archer & Olive Journal - part 1

Hello, I bought two Archer&Olive journals over a year ago now, this black one with kraft paper and a gorgeous yellow one with white paper. I have now been stroking them long enough and have now taken the plunge with the black one! I decided that I didn't want to limit this journal to a certain subject and it would just be a 'do anything in it' journal. So here are a couple of pages.

The page above is a memory I have about my late Dad's Brownie camera. He loved his Brownie and I think he quite fancied himself as a bit of a photographer! And here is that very camera, on display on my bookcase. I still also have its brown canvas shoulder bag safely stored away. 


The pages below are just a nice easy play with some nature bits. I probably should have done these pages in my nature journal but I wanted to see how they would turn out on the kraft paper.

I am so happy to have started in this journal and I'm pretty pleased with how 
my pages have turned out so far.

1 comments:

Glennis F said...

Your pages are stunning Liz - I remember those cameras well!