Tuesday 26 January 2021

Team Teddy!

Hello. I have a card to share today. The stamp is a Penny Black wood mounted stamp called Team Teddy. You won't be surprised that I used my watercolour pencils to colour, as that's what I do with all my Penny Blacks! 

The flowers on the bottom of the card base have been punched using an EK border punch, there is no other name on the punch (I've had it for many years) so I'm not sure if it would still be available. 

And I'm so chuffed, I won the challenge prize over at Cute Card Thursday and top five at Allsorts. Maybe I should put on a lottery ticket this week!

I am entering my card into these challenges - 

Want to see what I bought? I filmed a quick haul video - goodies from The Mad Scrapper, Sherbet Lane and a sneak peek at my magazine feature (my card made the front page).



3 comments:

Glennis F said...

Congratulations on your wins - well done!

Mervi said...

Lovely card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsoerts Beautiful Blooms Challenge;-))m

Mummylade said...

What an adorable creation!
Thank you for joining us this week at Allsorts Challenge