Friday 8 January 2021

I'm Hare For You

Hello. I know it might be a little early for a springlike card but after putting all my Christmas stash away I couldn't stop myself! Anyway, who could resist this gorgeous hare from the 'All Ears' set by Tracey Hey (link in my side bar)?

I stamped the hare and carrots onto watercolour card and used my Inktense pencils to colour. All the background pieces have also been die cut from watercolour card and coloured with my pencils. 

I am entering the following challenges - 
 

8 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely card - love the hare's long ears, Jo x

Carole said...

Cute card Liz...lovely colouring and a promise of spring not too far away (I hope). Hope all is good with you. xx

Janette said...

Happy New year Liz, this is a breath of fresh air, a gorgeous card, love that cute rabbit.xx

Mummylade said...

Awww, this is just adorable! Thank you for joining us this week at Allsorts Challenge

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Absolutely love this

Glennis F said...

Very cute Liz

Mrs A. said...

Oh my, how sweet he is. Love your colouring and this is a totally cute spring card. Hugs mrs A.

Liz said...

Love this card, Liz. What an adorable little scene. xx