Tuesday 19 January 2021

Still Cozy.....

Hello. Today I am sharing the card I made for my hubby on our wedding anniversary. I used my new stamp set 'Lots of Love' by Colorado Craft Company (super quick delivery once again from Seven Hills Crafts).

I've kept the card quite clean and simple. Just a diecut heart on a couple of matching layers. Then the main image was watercoloured, fussy cut then popped on with foam squares. I added a twine bow and job done. 

I am entering my card into these challenges - 

8 comments:

Glennis F said...

Congratulations on your anniversary, I love the card, the bunnies are perfect

Carole said...

This is lovely Liz....what a super image and I love the subtle tones you have used.I bet hubby was pleased with it....and Congrats on that Anniversary. xx

Kathleen said...

What a super anniversary card, great design, colours and images. Thank you for joining our 'Something New' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Janette said...

This is a delightful card, love the image. Got to ask about the heart next to your card, its so sweet Liz.xx

Shabneez said...

Adorable card Liz - hope he made you one in return! Shabneez x

brenda said...

A really pretty design with those Hares (or bunnies), thanks so much for sharing 'Something New' with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Mervi said...

Cute bunnies, sweet card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is gorgeous, love it