Thursday 14 January 2021

Follow Your Heart


Hello. I've had this wooden heart kicking about for years. I think it was from the pound shop but can't be sure! Anyway, today was the day it got spiffed up! 

I covered the heart using one of the papers from Emerald Queen, then I used my doily stencil and texture paste on some sections. I added colour to the background using my watercolour paints. Then it was time to fussy cut some gorgeous flowers from one of the papers. The butterfly is from the Crafters Bundle paper pack. 

I love how it has all come together and it's now taking pride of place in the crafty room.


ABStudio paper packs, the doily stencil and texture paste are all available over at Paper, Pen and Plan. Quote LIZ10 for 10% off!

3 comments:

Glennis F said...

So pretty Liz, I love the colours

Liz said...

Oh WOW, your heart is just stunning, Liz! xx

KT Fit Kitty said...

It looks amazing! Beautiful work!