Thursday 1 August 2019

snippets journal - part 1



Hello. Following on from this blog post where I shared how I had covered a notebook with the intention of using it for magazine clippings well here are a few of the inside pages. I occasionally treat myself to a 'fancy' magazine. Amongst my favourites are Simple Things, Flow and Breathe.

Once they have been read, and the bundle gets too big to keep, I flick through them and tear out snippets that catch my eye. So instead of a huge pile of magazines I have a small bundle of clippings!

These pages are very relaxing to do as it truly is a 'scrap' book, just cut and stick! And, of course, it's another use for one of my many, many notebooks!


Here is the cover I shared in my previous blog post
Everything I used was in my July Sweet Treat Box from Paper, Pen and Plan.



1 comments:

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Liz, a great idea.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x