Thursday 29 August 2019

Pumpkin Recipes


Boo! I know, I know, it's only August! But the September Sweet Treat Box from Paper, Pen and Plan popped through my letter box the other day and I couldn't wait to have a play with all the Autumn/Halloween stash that was packed inside. And, I knew exactly what I wanted to do. A couple of weeks ago I treated myself to a new bit of kit, a bookbinding tool by We R Memory Keepers. After an initial go with some scrap paper I was off and running!


Everything I used to make my Pumpkin Recipe book came in my Sweet Treat Box (apart from the recipes which were googled and printed). My new bookbinding tool made it easy to use the patterned paper to make a little booklet. I then decorated with the cute stickers.


Inside each page has a picture and the recipe. Mmmmm, creamy pumpkin and lentil soup, looks delicious.


As well as the stickers I used diecuts, also from the box, to decorate.
 

Pumpkin Pancakes, will definately be trying these!


And final one, Pumpkin French Toast. I'm going to add a second book for apple recipes - toffee apples etc. This was really easy to put together and I'm so pleased with the way it has turned out.

I have filmed a short unboxing of the September Sweet Treat Box and you can find it here. My little booklets fit perfectly into the felt cover which is from Jaine over at Basement Studio



0 comments: