Thursday 8 August 2019

blogging HQ!


Hello. Today I thought I would share 'Blogging HQ'! I've been using my Travellers Notebook for blog planning and just generally keeping track of all things crafty. Inside there are various notebook inserts - a diary section, design work section, ideas, notes etc. As that's been a year now the diary section is full - cue new planner! Just when I needed one Clare over at Paper, Pen and Plan got these gorgeous Carpe Dieme ring bound planners in stock. So now I will use the two together. The new one will be the diary section to keep track and plan blog posts and the existing TN will still have ideas, notes etc.


Here's a peek inside. As the pages are bigger now I have more room to pretty it up! So I have gathered some bits in my acrylic stand - stickers, washi, stamps, clips are all now to hand. Righty ho then, I'm off to make plans!!


2 comments:

cotnob said...

A fabulous planner Liz, it looks like you have lots of super bits and bobs. I never really plan - looking at this I think perhaps I should!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Liz said...

Your notebook is so pretty and such a great idea for keeping organised. Perhaps I need one to keep myself organised! LOL! xx