Tuesday 6 August 2019

love - scrapbook page


Hello. Today I'm sharing my regular make for Seven Hills Crafts. and it's a scrapbook page. I mainly scrap in albums that are 6"x8" with a mix of pocket pages and cardstock pages, like this one. I took this picture very recently. We were out and about in Glasgow and came across this gorgeous entrance to a tenement building. The flowers were so vivid and I immediately thought 'scrapbook page'!


Firstly I gave the page a wash with watercolour paint. I then used snippets of paper from the Simple Stories Vintage Botanicals paper pad. I stamped, coloured and cut out the flowers and leaves from the Altenew set Weekend Doodles (matching dies here). I then added my photograph overlapping the leaves and flowers. A little bit of Vintage Botanicals Washi adds interest to the edges. I coloured the Altenew Wood Veneers with a marker pen to tone in with my colour scheme.

Thanks for stopping by today, happy crafting!


5 comments:

Janette said...

What a gorgeous page Liz, I love it and how gorgeous are all those flowers, what an entrance.xx

Jane Austin said...

Fantastic page Liz, love it 😍
Jane 🌴

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a great page, the photo is lovely and the embellishments really enhance it

Emma Goddard said...

This is absolutely beautiful Liz, stunning work xx

Aunty Sue said...

This is stunning in every way