Tuesday 30 July 2019

life happens...coffee helps



Hello. Today I'm sharing my regular make for Seven Hills Crafts. We love our coffee, especially if it comes with yummy cake and a dog muffin for Mili! This card would be perfect for any coffee lover.

I stamped, coloured and cut out 'curvy girl loves coffee' by Stamping Bella (matching dies here).

Then I stamped all the coffee cups and pot from 'coffee date' by My Favorite Things using co-ordinating ink pads (matching dies are here). I love that the stamps in this set do the colouring for you!

Thanks for stopping by today, there's loads more inspiration over on the Seven Hills Crafts blog.



3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

What a gorgeous card! Love the stitching, Jo x

Emma Goddard said...

This is a fabulous card Liz, love it xx

Carole said...

Fab card liz and yes it's just right for a coffee lover! Liking the tower of cups etc up the side! xx