Tuesday 23 July 2019

happiest of birthdays


Hello. Today I'm sharing my regular make for Seven Hills Crafts. So, I have freed my old sewing machine from the crafty cupboard! The minute I placed these daisies on my card base I knew I wanted to stitch round the edges. And although my sewing is a little wonky I'm pretty pleased with the result.

The daisies and leaves, from the Sizzix Wildflower Stems #1 set, have been die cut using watercolour card. I then coloured with my Altenew paints. The sentiment from the Hand Drawn Happiness set  by Lil'Inker Designs fits perfectly in the space left by the daisies

Thanks for stopping by today, there's loads more inspiration over on the Seven Hills Crafts blog.

8 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Wow, this is a really beautiful card.

Jo said...

So, so beautiful....love the daisies & the stitching is the perfect frame for them x

Pink Rose said...

Hi Liz this is such a beautiful card,well done my friend on your beautiful work xx

Mrs A. said...

This is lovely and fresh looking. I love those daisies. Your right the stitchingis perfect with them. Hugs Mrs A.

Mrs A. said...

Just=realised I have this set of dies too plus set 2.hugs Mrs A.

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Liz, pretty daisies and fabulous design - your stitching finishes it perfectly.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Liz said...

Gorgeous card, Liz. The flowers are so pretty. xx

Carole said...

Fabulous in every way Liz. xx