Thursday 18 July 2019

Nature Journal - part 6


 Hello. I've made another entry in my nature journal. This time a photograph of a beautiful butterfly and just as I clicked the camera a bumble bee flew into shot! So I got a two for one!

The paper, emphemera, washi tape and stickers are all from the Vintage Botanicals range available over at Paper, Pen and Plan. I stencilled the July using my Alpha Stencil and Sponge Tip Daubers.


My previous blog posts about this journal are here -

Nature Journal - part 1
Nature Journal - part 2
Nature Journal - part 3
Nature Journal - part 4
Nature Journal - part 5


3 comments:

Pink Rose said...

Hi Liz what a beautiful journal,love the pages,very clever,well done my friend xx

Janette said...

Hello Liz, I had to come over and see this, I do love your journal pages, they are inspiring, I did see this on FB but wanted a 'good look', [for want of a better sentence] its so sweet.x

Inkyfingers said...

What a beautiful journal page, Liz. I love the soft dreamy look to the flowers and it evokes a lovely warm summer day.