Thursday 11 July 2019

watercolour notebook - part 1


Hello. Following on from this post where I shared how I covered a notebook to use for snippets and clippings from magazines I have covered another notebook, this one is filled with watercolour paper, to use for some watercolour practice and notes. To cover the book I used paper that came in my Sweet Treat Box and stamps from the Waffle Flower set 'little painters'.

Here's a peek inside....


July is world watercolour month and over in the Paper, Pen and Plan facebook group everyone is sharing tips and techniques. Why not come and join in, we are not experts but we want to learn!

My art journal notebook and my snippets notebook are sharing space in this travellers notebook cover. Black and white covers are definately my thing just now!


1 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Looks lovely, Liz! Jo x