Thursday 13 June 2019

Nature Journal - part 5


Hello. I have been busy again in my Nature Journal. This time I have dedicated a couple of pages to record when some of the local bird population has been spotted. We are very lucky to be right next to a large park and loch so we do get many feathered friends visiting. Although right now it's over run with geese and goslings, my heart is in my mouth every time they try and cross the road!

The paper, emphemera and stickers are all from the Vintage Botanicals range available over at 



2 comments:

Liz said...

Beautiful journal page, Liz. xx

Pop's Cards said...

I love this page, sadly we are seeing less and less here I am not sure why but we get less each year, we used to have a pond full of spawn but now it just gets eaten, I loved watching them change too, hugs Pops x