Tuesday 25 June 2019

Best Wishes


Hello. Today I am sharing my regular make for Seven Hills Crafts. This week I have cracked open a new stamp set 'Floral Notes' by Avery Elle. As soon as I saw this stamp set I knew I needed it, the unusual shape is going to be perfect for lots of different layouts.

I used my AlteNew watercolour paints to colour and the background paper is from Simple Vintage Botanicals by Simple Stories. I love that the sheet of paper has just a touch of pattern round the edges leaving the centre free for my sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by today, there's loads more inspiration over on the Seven Hills Crafts blog.


4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

This is lovely, Liz and yes, that stamp looks to have so many uses! Jo x

Pop's Cards said...

This is just so pretty and i am loving that paper too, hugs Pops x

Mrs A. said...

I see what you mean about the shape. Very pretty card and colouring. Hugs Mrs A.

Lee said...

Sooo pretty,you have such a talent.xx