Sunday 23 June 2019

Best Wishes


Hello. Today I'm sharing my regular make for Colourific. I have used the Moderne Flowers stamp set and stamped the image slightly off the die cut squares. As I used my Copic markers to colour I stamped with a Memento ink pad. The die cut squares have rounded corners so obviously I had to use my corner rounder punch on the card base to make it match!

I would love if you popped over to the Colourific blog and followed, there's loads of great inspiration from all the team over there.


6 comments:

Craftychris said...

Love the modern design of this card, fantastic! xxx

Marilyn said...

Great card! I like the clean lines and little bits of colour.

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card, love the design
Lorraine x

Liz said...

Super card, Liz. The modern design is lovely and I love how you've rounded the bottom corners to match the square. xx

Kath said...

A lovely card and a beautiful design - perfect for summer.
Kath x

Lee said...

love this design,simple but very striking.xx