Tuesday 4 June 2019

I'm here for you....


Hello. I have very exciting news today. I am now on the team showcasing products from the fabulous Seven Hills Crafts. This is so perfect for me as Seven Hills is my 'go to' for all my stamping needs. They stock all those 'hard to get'  US brands and they ship super quick (we crafters can be an impatient lot). 

So here is my first card. The gorgeous teal floral background is simply a square of cardstock covered with Altenew's wide washi tape. The white cardstock square has been die cut using Deco Stitched Border Die from Concord&9th.  I then stamped all the images from Sprout Bloom Grow by Sugar Pea Designs onto watercolour card, coloured with my Altenew Watercolours and popped onto the card using foam squares. The matching dies are available here.

For loads more inspration and all the latest news from the store visit the Seven Hills blog here.



2 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Sweet card and that extra wide wash i tape has gone straight onto my want list! Hugs Mrs A.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Congratulations, this is so cute