Tuesday 9 February 2021

Micro Art Journal

Hello. For a couple of years now I have been joining in 'Tiny TN Tuesday' (TN-travellers notebook). Clare, the owner of Paper, Pen and Plan hosts this every Tuesday over in the Facebook group! 

I love this little micro so much, I am on volume 2 and will soon need a volume 3! I have never really shared on my blog as it's a facebook thing but I thought the time had come. It's amazing what you can do on tiny pages, sometimes it's just a sticker or two, but sometimes I go all out mixed media. 

The pages above are today's efforts, it's definately a snow day here! The page below is a collage, and is one of my favourite pages.

I have filmed a three minute flip through and you can see that here on my channel or click below. If you want to join in you can grab a micro journal here. Don't forget to join the PP&P facebook group to share your tiny pages! 


2 comments:

Janette said...

This is adorable Liz, never seen such a cute thing how lovely.xx

Dotty Jo said...

Wonderful work, Liz, Jo x