Thursday 4 February 2021

February Sweet Treat Box

Hello. It's Thursday so that means it's time to share my project for Paper, Pen and Plan. Well, my February box popped through the letter box yesterday. Wow! Before I tell you about my project, let me share what is in my box.

Gorgeous pompom trim, ribbon, twine, length of fabric, wooden frame, ink pad, doily and gems!

A transfer foil set and a handy bullet journal stencil.

Patterned papers, sticker sheets and diecut shapes and tags. Like I said, wow!

So, I decided to make something for my planner. It's a triple folder with pockets. The front (top pic') has a handy calendar that pulls out from a pocket.

Open it up and it has my 'to do' lists. Open it further and it has pull out planner pages.

I decorated using the trim, ribbon and stickers from the box. You can grab yourself a box here.

1 comments:

Janette said...

How lovely and what a nice treat Liz, love the pom poms too, always a hit.xx