Saturday 6 February 2021

Alice Postcard Project - parts 1 and 2

Hello, I have started a new ongoing project. I am altering a box of Alice in Wonderland postcards! 
I also have plans to share my process with you and you can watch my first video here - 
 
I will be collaging, stamping, inking, adding texture and learning as I go along. I bought an inexpensive Alice book and I am clipping the words from that. For these first two postcards I have stuck with the Alice theme but as time goes on it may just be general messiness!

So that's the first two 'in the bag'. I am trying to grow my You Tube subscribers and I would love if you joined me and subbed to my channel, and let me know in the comments if you like this sort of 'longer, talkie' sort of video. Anyway, shameless plug over, stay safe, stay home, happy crafting!



2 comments:

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Liz who doesn't just love Alice and her crew.xx

cotnob said...

They are fabulous Liz, I look forward to seeing the rest of your postcards.
I have been playing with my Stamperia Alice collection recently and have to admit I'm a bit hooked on Alice now!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x