Sunday 21 February 2021

Best Wishes From All Of Us

Hello, today I have a card to share. Aren't these woodland creatures super cute? I'm loving these Anita Jeram stamps by Colorado Craft Company, the set I used here is called 'better together'. I coloured the stamped image using watercolour markers, watch how - I filmed a step by step -

The diecut daisy is by Sizzix 'wildflower stems #1' and the sentiment is by Mama Elephant 'everyday greetings'. The background paper is from a 6x6 pad called 'spring fling' by Pebbles. 

I am entering the challenge at Allsorts....anything goes.

6 comments:

Carole said...

Super card Liz, love it and your colouring is also super!lovely stamps and the tile of them says it all...... we are all 'Better together' xx

Mummylade said...

What an amazing stamp! Thank you for joining us this week at Allsorts Challenge

Dotty Jo said...

Adorable! Jo x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful card, love the soft colours

brenda said...

Such a sweet image, thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts this week.

B x

Mervi said...

Adorable and sweet card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m