Saturday 13 April 2019

Hobonichi - April Update



Hello. It's time for the monthly update on my Hobonichi Techo. If you are new to my Hobo' updates my March update is hereFebruary update is here and the January update is here (January includes a bit of background info').

I have filmed a quick flip through of January to March, have a peek here.

The page above is all about what turned out to be D-day! We had lunch at the Dandelion Cafe, and saw Dippy, Dali and Da Vinci at Kelvingrove. If you get a chance to see any of the drawings you should go, they are amazing. 


We treated ourselves to an overnight stay in Dunkeld and spent the next day in Aberfeldy. If you are in the area I can highly recommend the Watermill for lunch/coffee/cake!


Sometimes I just do a bit of stamping, washi and stickers. 
Some days there's just not much happening!


Nearly half way through April already, I have kept my start page clean and simple.
And here is where she lives, alongside her mate from last year!



0 comments: