Saturday 27 April 2019

For you


Hello. A little bit of a change from my usual bright colours today. I bought the little black vase as a prop and then had to make a monochrome card to match it! The flowers are from the 
'Moderne Flowers' stamp set by Colourific and I also stamped the envelope. The feather pen was in one of my Sweet Treat boxes, I knew it would be a prop one day!

And, I have news. I have been asked to join the Colourific design team. There's exciting times ahead for this new stamp company and I am excited to be part of it.  

Have you entered my magazine box set giveaway? All the details are here.


12 comments:

Liz said...

Stunning monochrome card, Liz! Congratulations on joining the Colourific DT. xx

KraftyAl said...

One of my favourite stamps Liz, and it looks fabulous in monochrome x

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely card, Liz! Big congrats on your new DT, Jo x

Marianne said...

Fun card and matching envelope. Perfect proof that we can get inspirations from anything lol. Congrats on joining the DT of this new to me company. Their FAQ did not mention anything about international shipping, but judging from the fact that they only invited crafters from the UK and Ireland to apply for a DT post seems to indicate that they will only be accepting domestic orders.

Scrappy Scatty said...

Thats sooooo lovely Liz, I love the matching envelope and the feather pen is just totally delicious am so happy to be in team with you again :-) xx

Aunty Sue said...

oh what a fab card and envelope and love the monochrone look. Congrats on the dt and look forward to seeing what you do with them.

Kath said...

A fabulous monochrome card.
Kath x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous monochrome card, love all those flowers.
Congratulations on your new DT spot too
Lorraine x

Valerija said...

This is so gorgeous!
Valerija xx

Shabneez said...

A beautiful monochrome creation Liz. Shabneez x

Carole said...

Hi Liz...this is a change for you and I love it and you have even stamped the envelope too! Lovely photo ad Congratulations on your new DT post.Looking forward to seeing more! xx

Tina Z. said...

I love this color combo and this is great.