Wednesday 3 April 2019

just a note...


Hello. In the last twenty four hours we have had hail, snow, rain and sunshine. Just the other day I thought it was spring for sure! Anyway, cardmaking is well and truly in spring mode regardless of the weather.

My card features 'you are the best' stamp by Penny Black. I used my Versafine ink pad to stamp and my Inktense pencils to colour. The daisies have been die cut from watercolour card and I also coloured them using my pencils.

I am entering my card into the Cute Card Thursday Challenge....Feminine.


7 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

So stunning lovely colouring

Valerija said...

Very cute card. Love the image.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is adorable, fab colour combo

Mrs A. said...

Have had exactly the same weather patterns here as well. Sitting here now typing with my duvet duck filled booties on my feet are so cold. you card is gorgeous and colouring ace. hugs Mrs A.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Sweeeeeeeet! Love this adorale kitty card! Yes, we've had some strange weather as well! It poured a living sea of rain today and it was so windy. We had ice pellets just the other day, but on Sunday it was like summer! Mixed bag of weather for sure! Have a wonderful day!

Carole said...

Beautiful well designed card as always Liz..those colours all coordinate so well. Hope you are well..keep warm.Cold icy April showers here today with spells of warm bright sunshine!!..what to wear? Hugs xx

Pop's Cards said...

Stunning I love the freshness of this...

We today have bright sunshine but its bitter and feels like minus a million, ok so slight lie but it is so cold, my flowers just started blooming and now they have all blown off,,, hurry up spring...

Hugs Pops x