Friday 26 April 2019

Pocket Journal Page


Hello. I had a few bits and bobs left over from my April Sweet Treat box from Paper, Pen and Plan that I wanted to use up. Plus, I wanted to have a play with the swirly stencil (a stencil is in the box every month). 

So I got out my pocket sized journal, some inks and some texture paste. I cut out the words from the journalling cards and I cut the doily and stickers in half to make them go further! I had enough bits to make a tag too!

While you are here don't forget to enter my magazine box set giveaway. Details are here.


4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

How lovely! Jo x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is fab, love the tag and the designs

Valerija said...

Wonderful! Love the colours.
Valerija xx

Tina Z. said...

ahh, these colours, sooo perfect ...