Sunday 29 March 2020

Sweet Happy Birthday


Hello. The other week at craft club I coloured up and fussy cut these two Penny Black stamps. Today they have fulfilled their destiny and are now centre stage on cards. The one above is 'Sweet Day' and the little guy below is 'Hoppy Day'.

I coloured using my Inktense pencils and added some extra colour with my Zig markers. My top tip for the card above is if (after you have searched high and low) you don't have any matching embellishments look at the stamp. There just might be something you can stamp multiple times and use, like I did with the strawberry!

I am entering the card below into the Allsorts Challenge....Men/Boys.

Thanks for stopping by today, stay safe.


4 comments:

Wendy L said...

Love your little boy card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

Glennis F said...

Great stamps Liz, and lovely cards too

brenda said...

What a bright and happy pair of cards Liz. love the vibrancy, thanks so much for joining in with our /Men and Boys' theme at Allsorts challenge this week (don't forget to add the link).

B x

Janette said...

Two really sweet and adorable cards Liz, the top one has jogged my memory too so thanks for that, but I love both.xx