Thursday 26 March 2020

Happy Memories Snap Album


Hello. Today I'm sharing another of my completed Simple Stories Snap Albums. There are three chapters, all from my box of 'old photographs' although these ones are not as old as my black and white and 'unknowns' (regular readers will know what I'm on about).

The three chapters are Furry Friends, pets from 1974-2019.....


Glasgow Garden Festival 1988....


Girl Guides 1970-1998....


I have filmed a quick flip through of the whole album which you can see here. I am slowly but surely emptying that box of photos and I'm really pleased with how my album collection is growing.

You can buy Simple Stories products over at Paper, Pen and Plan. Quote LIZ10 for 10% off!


1 comments:

Janette said...

This is a lovely idea for photos just stuck in a box, I love your layouts Liz you give me lots of ideas, I do keep promising to sort through old pics, maybe now is a good time to start.
Hope your well, stay safe.x