Thursday 19 March 2020

March Sweet Treat Box - mini flip album



Hello, following on from this blog post about my 'unknowns' photographs and my mini tag book  I want to share another mini album. This time it's a little 'flip' album. Everything I used was in my March Sweet Treat box. The blue and yellow really pop and one of the papers was covered in vintage images. Perfect for this project.  


The album is simply two sheets of double sided paper cut to 4x12 inches. Then you fold like a  concertina every 3inches and join the two strips together overlapping one whole section.   


 Then have loads of fun decorating and adding pictures/journaling. On the back page add some twine or ribbon under your decoration to keep the album closed. Really easy and fun to make. 


 I used up the rest of the stickers from my box on this months planner page!


Here's a peak at some of the stash from the box but you can see a full unboxing here.
Stay well and look after yourselves and others, thanks for stopping by today.


2 comments:

Liz said...

A beautiful mini album, Liz. I love the colours. xx

Shabneez said...

Super project Liz! Shabneez x