Thursday 5 March 2020

Clarissa Journal Page


Hello. I've been having a play in my watercolour travellers notebook with the gorgeous Clarissa. First of all I gave the background a blue wash. Then on a separate piece of watercolour card I stamped Clarissa, coloured her face and carefully cut her out. I paper pieced her hair using papers from my Butterfly Bliss pad.  Then I glued the whole image to my journal. I stamped the flowers around all the edges and gave them a splash of watercolour.

I then stamped the words from my 'Enjoy Life' stamp set by Indigi Blue onto the opposite page. I decided that it still needed a little more so I used my heart stencil from a previous Sweet Treat Box and added some ephemera from the Butterfly Bliss collection.

A quick and easy journal page in the bag! 


3 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fab love the bright colours

Janette said...

This is so beautful, love the image, she is so pretty and the sentiment is just wonderful.xx

Pop's Cards said...

Wow this is just stunning, especially her hair, hugs Pops x