Thursday 21 February 2019

Hobonichi - February Update


Hello. Today I'm share a few pages in my Hobonichi Techo. If you want to find out more about what this is all about then have a read of my blog post here.

On these pages I used Journaling Notecards from the Pretty Pale collection by Prima. I stamped over the notecards using some magazine free gift stamps. I then coloured with my ZIG markers. Some of the background shows through the stamped images but I don't mind that! I then added some matching washi as a finishing touch.


On the page below I cut up one of the Journaling Cards and re-arranged on my page. I love that you get three of each card in the pack so if the idea in my head doesn't work out you still have two cards to play around with!

The Prima range is available over at Paper, Pen and Plan here.


1 comments:

Milka Gubo said...

Amazing, Liz!! Love it!! :o)