Thursday 7 February 2019

Bloggers Journal


Hello. Today I want to share a little folder I made to hold some bits and bobs in my bloggers Journal. Everything I used is from the February Sweet Treat box from Paper, Pen and Plan
On the front is a doily, two journalling cards and some stickers. I doodled around some of the edges. 


I made a pocket for the inside using some of the patterned paper. Pompom trim down the edge gives a cute finishing touch. 
It's now a handy place for my spare stickers and trim.



2 comments:

Janette said...

Had to come over from FB to see this all Liz, its absolutely gorgoeus it really is, and the colours are 'happy', love it.xx

Lee said...

Hi,saw this on FB too.Just Fantastic Liz.Hope you all ok and me boy is doing well in the cold weather.Note to self must crochet Boyd a scarf lol.Huge Huggles and Cuddles for Boyd.xxxx