Sunday 3 February 2019

Craftaholics Anonymous Meeting


Hello. You may have read before that I go to a monthly meeting of crafters. It's a great chance to learn something new, have a blether, and drink plenty tea! Yesterday I tried two different crafts. I decorated the bag above by sewing on silk flowers, buttons and beads. The gorgeous unicorn was screen printed onto the bag by Heather using her Screen-pal from Be Creative.

In the second half I tried my hand at Zentangle with Mandie. I was quite pleased with my first attempt and will definately be practicing, so relaxing!


6 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love zantangling not done any for ages, bag looks fab

Dotty Jo said...

Fabulous makes! My local crafting crew folded when the shop closed and the owner moved up North. Being surrounded by like-minded people is good for the soul, isn't it, Jo x

Liz said...

Great results from your crafty day with friends. Your bag is beautiful and I love your Zentangle patterns. xx

Carole said...

A woman of many talents I say...lovely makes Liz...that zentangling looks great xx

Shabneez said...

Ooooooh that looks interesting Liz! I love trying new things. Shabneez x

Pop's Cards said...

I love the bag, it looks amazing especially with it being black, so pretty, I had to look up zentangling, I see myself getting lost for hours in something like this, hugs Pops x