Sunday 13 January 2019

spreadin' a little (alpaca) love


Hello. Today's card features stamps from the Alpaca Wishes stamp set from Sticker Kitten. I stamped, watercoloured using my Inktense pencils then carefully fussy cut the two alpacas and three plant pots. The sentiment is from the Everyday Greetings set by Mama Elephant. The have all been popped onto a die cut piece cut using Stitched Squares by Reverse Confetti.

I am going to try really hard this year to name the products I have used, not that I mind replying to the messages/emails, but it will save you asking me! Although sometimes I have thrown away the packaging and haven't a clue what the name is - oops!!


2 comments:

Glennis F said...

Your llamas are so cute Liz, I love them

Glennis F said...

Woops!! they are alpacas!!!!