Thursday 3 January 2019

magic happens


Hello. I'm back in the crafty room after a wee break. I didn't really plan it, it just sort of happened! To ease myself back I've had a quick play in my passport size art journal. I love the size of these pages, just big enough to stamp, colour and do a quick background.

The stamp is 'magic happens' from Unity. The background stamp is 'watch gears' by Hero Arts. I used my Distress Pens and water to colour and then stencilled some clouds and stars.

Love how chunky my journal is.....



2 comments:

Shabneez said...

Happy New Year Liz! Pleased to hear you're easing yourself back into the swing of things. It's lovely to have a break though. Gorgeous journal. Shabneez x

Valerija said...

Gorgeous Liz. Happy New Year to you and your loveones.
Valerija xx