Thursday 31 January 2019

Passport Travellers Journal



Hello. My two Prima passport size journals are getting pretty chunky. The inserts are watercolour paper and mixed media paper, ideal for my efforts in art journalling. I also love this size, I don't feel overwhelmed by a big blank page!

I renewed my passport last year so I have slotted the old one into the third elastic. I have plans to decorate the pages, I have an actual passport in my passport journal!!


These gorgeous Travellers Journals are available over at Paper, Pen and Plan.

Have you entered my magazine box set giveaway? Read all about it in this blog post here.


2 comments:

Lee said...

Oh,WOW just Awesome Liz.Thanks for your comment on my blog.I know how Boyd feels I have Arthritis too so can sympathise with him.give him a Huge cuddle from me.Hugs xx

Liz said...

Fabulous artwork, Liz, such a beautiful design. xx