Thursday 27 August 2020

Three Projects - September Sweet Treat Box


Hello. My September Sweet Treat Box popped through the letter box yesterday and today I had all day to play! Everything I have used on these projects came from the box. You can get your own box here over at Paper, Pen and Plan.

So, my first project is the two cards above. Really quick and super simple as it's just patterned paper and stickers. I am pretty pleased with them though, I think they look modern and fresh.


The next project is a divider for my planner. Once again a very easy make - paper and stickers! The Sweet Treat boxes are so well put together and co-ordinated you can't really go wrong.

I have filmed a quick flip through of my projects which you can see here.


For my third project I used the 'camera album'. I decided to look out some old photographs of my late Dad and dedicate this little album to him. 

I used stickers and the felt pieces on the cover. The photo below is my Dad playing in the Glasgow Central Hotel football team.

And the photo below is of him with a group of friends. They look a cool bunch!

2 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow great projects I love the fresh look and the colours

Claire (Mrs H) said...

A great design
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner