Friday 21 August 2020

Mixed Media Journal - Out of Date Passport

Hello. This project has been waiting in the wings for about two years! And now, in the space of about a week, it's complete. I don't think I have ever finished a journal that fast! So, it's my old out of date passport which, of course, is the perfect size for my Prima Passport Travellers Notebook cover. 

I am sharing a few of the pages here but there is a flip through of the complete journal over on my You Tube channel here.

 

The page below features an old picture of my Grandad. I'm not sure who the two ladies are but I suspect one of them might be my Gran. Look at those styles!

I have no idea who the folk in the pic' below are but they are off 'doon the water' to Dunoon.

The collage elements on my pages are all from my book 'Extraordinary Things to Cut Out and Collage'. This book has been one of my best buys in recent times. If you love playing around with mixed media I definitely recommend it. I also used texture paste, stencils, watercolours and washi - a real mix!

6 comments:

Glennis F said...

This is just amazing! What a brilliant idea

Claire said...

What a fabulous use of your old passport
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fabulous project

ellyscard creatief said...

Lovely creation.

Janette said...

Absolutely stunning, this is the best book ever Liz, the graphics are fabulous and those old pics are brilliant, really love it.xx

Dotty Jo said...

What an amazing way to use your old passport - I love it, Jo x